Applies To: The WebWizard PRO
- We strongly recommend that all users evaluate our software, by first using our 'standard' version before purchasing the 'PRO' version.
- Before you purchase The WebWizard PRO, read the 'System Requirements' and make sure you meet them all. If you have a question, ask before making your purchase, and we will be happy to assist!
- Due to the nature of 'Digital' commerce where the product is non-returnable since it is easily copied, refunds are generally not provided. We provide email support for customer inquiries prior to as well as after the purchase to ensure that the customer is fully informed about our product before they complete their transaction.
- If you purchase The WebWizard PRO, after your payment is approved, an email will be sent to you with the Serial Number needed to unlock the software. Once this information is emailed to you, there will be no refunds given. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software. With a traditional retail purchase, you are able to return a physical product.
- Please note that we are unable to provide refunds in cases where a person has 'changed their mind' about purchasing after the event.
- We take every measure to make sure customers are satisfied with their orders. In rare instances we may offer refunds, However, we reserve the right to decide, at our discretion, whether facts in a particular case constitute grounds for a refund.
- Please direct any questions regarding our refund policy to: